If you know me, you know by now that I love a beauty gift set. The fact that I get to play around with a load of products get me really excited. We’re on the run up to Christmas now and that means there are a load in the shops! Today I’ve put together a list of some of the best beauty gift sets for 2017 from makeup to perfume.
The Best Beauty Gift Sets 2017
- Charlotte Tilbury The Gift of Goddess Skin – £39 – This set caught my eye straight away. For £39 you get 3 travel size versions of the goddess skin clay mask, magic cream and wonderglow. The clay mask claims to leave skin smoother, plumper and glowing. The magic cream is said to breathe life back into lacklustre skin. Wonderglow helps skin transform into a more radiant version of itself! I’ve never tried any CT skincare before and I thought this looked like the perfect set to get started with.
- Snowball Mini Lipstick Kit – £85 – These mini lipsticks by MAC come in such beautiful packaging. With 12 to choose from in a range of shades you are spoilt for choice. From light pinks to dark nudes. This limited edition set had to be on my list!
- Marc Jacobs On The Prowl Gift Set – £99 – This set combines the eye-conic eyeshadow palette (look at those neutrals!). 2 gel eyeliner crayons, a velvet noir mascara and a lip creme. I’m a big fan of MJ beauty and I think the products are really great quality. I have a few of the gel eyeliner crayons and they are so smooth and highly pigmented.
- Too Faced ‘Best Year Ever’ – £46 – Every year I look forward to what Too Faced have released for their Christmas collection. Their packaging is always so cute. This year one of the items is the ‘best year ever’ set. It combines some beautiful neutral eyeshadows (do you sense a theme here?!). A ‘better than sex’ mascara and a makeup bag. Plus on Debenhams at the moment you get a free Shadow Insurance primer from TF if you spend over £50!
- L’Occitane Cherry Blossom Bauble – £12 – Moving away from makeup L’Occitane have a huge variety of christmas gift ideas for women this year. My favourite was the cherry blossom bauble which combines a shower gel, body lotion and hand cream. Cherry is one of my favourite scents and this would make a great stocking filler. Plus their small size makes them perfect for travelling!
- Kat Von D Everlasting Mini Liquid Lipstick Set – $49 – It wouldn’t be a beauty giftsets list without Kat Von D. I am obsessed with her everlasting liquid lipsticks and this mini set of 8 is just perfect. The shades are all on the nude/darker side making them ideal for a more wintery look.
- YSL Black Opium Eau De Parfum + Travel Size EDP – £42.95 – Finally I thought I’d add in a perfume option. This set combines a 30ml bottle of YSL’s black opium plus a smaller travel size. Travel size versions of my favourite perfume are the best as I can just just sling it in my handbag without having to lug around a big heavy bottle all day!
What did you think of my picks? Are there any beauty gift set favourites on your list this year?