Avenue 32 is a luxury designer fashion website that I have really been loving recently, when I first laid eyes on their Philip Lim bags I was in love. I will admit I have an obsession with designer bags, I literally dream about the bags I would have if I was a millionare (My house would probably be ceiling to floor full of bags), so I thought I would put together a post on some awesome pieces that I’ve seen on the site; my dream wishlist.
I love all of these pieces, I can’t wait until it gets sunnier outside and I can wear a pair of sunglasses again, and team my outfit with a lighter scarf, and not have to hide everything under a coat!!
1. Peter Som – Coral Pussy Bow Blouse – £635
2. J Brand – Carey Mid Rise Crop Jean – £290
3. Cutler and Gross – Silver Wire Aviators – £300
4. Philip Lim – Green Large Leather Pashli Satchel – £830
5. Elsa Marotta – Brown Cashmere Butterfly Print Scarf – £445
I seriously urge you to check out the other bags from Philip Lim too: here, they look so lovely and well made, can I just have them all!?
What’s your favourite piece of the things I’ve picked, would you love one of the bags?