I can hardly believe it’s November. It feels like just last week I was getting married and enjoying the Summer and now its four months on! But here we are, now Halloween is over the ‘C’ word is on everyones lips. CHRISTMAS! I like to be quite organised with my present buying. Theres nothing more stressful than running around the shops last minute trying to get everything organised. So this year I’m starting early. What better way to kick off the proceedings with a Christmas wishlist?!
My Christmas Wishlist
- Violet Voss Ride or Die Eyeshadow Palette – £70 – My first pick is the “Ride or Die” palette by Violet Voss. Look at the amazing range of colours! I love the fact that it combines shimmers and mattes. After seeing the hype around the “Holy Grail” palette I’ve been dying to check out something by the brand. Although it’s pricey it does contain 42 shadows! The perfect gift for any make-up addict in your life.
- aHead Wireless Headphones – £85 – I have these headphones in a duck egg blue colour and they are just the best! There is no hassle of getting tangled up in a wire and the sound quality is great. I’m so tempted to buy them in pink just because I love the colour range they come in!
- Pusheen Catpusheeno Travel Mug – £7.99 – I’m a *bit* obsessed with Pusheen. He is too cute! This travel mug with its little play on words is the perfect place to store a hot drink on a cold morning.
- Huda Beauty Contour and Strobe Lip Set – £29 – I absolutely love the Huda Beauty lip strobes. This cool tin includes mini versions of the amazing liquid mattes, plus a strobing gloss and lip contour pencil to complete the look. Trust me these are 100% worth it!
- Kikki K Bonded Leather Diary – £21 – Everyone needs a diary. This pretty aqua offering from Kikki K is perfect for keeping track of all your important dates.
- Miss Dior Perfume – £52 – Who doesn’t love a new perfume at Christmas? This perfume combines floral notes of roses combined with bergamot. The bottle will look lovely on your dressing table too.
- Panasonic CD Speakers – £319 – I have a really small bluetooth speaker in my living room, but love the look of the Panasonic CD speaker. It looks really sleek. I have loads of CDs that I no longer listen to and this device allows you to save them to the internal memory, or just stream your music via Bluetooth. Perfect for a Christmas party!
Let me know if you have any specific items on your Christmas wishlist this year, or if you fancy any of the ones on mine!