Christmas is fast approaching and soon enough diaries will be filled up with various different engagements, all of which get you thinking…how am I going to do my makeup?! (Well, they do me at least!) Christmas is a time of year where you can get away with more glitter, sparkles and shine than any other time. Last week I had a browse through my palettes and put together a Christmas glam look which you could wear to any upcoming party. Read on to see my sparkly silver eyeshadow tutorial.
- I start by applying my foundation and concealer as I normally would. My skin is prepped with Too Faced hangover primer and I use the L’Oreal true match foundation in shade ivory and Maybelline concealer in shade 15. I set my base products with Laura Mercier translucent powder.
- I then fill in my brows with Maybelline brow satin in dark brown.
- I’ll prime my eyelids with something like the Plouise base and then for this look I went in with shade “vroom vroom” from the Jeffree Star x Morphe artistry palette in my crease and outer corner.
- I then take my Plouise base again and cut out my crease.
- Next I take the Urban Decay born to run palette and use the shade “drift” in the outer part of my eye.
- I then go back to the Jeffree x Morphe palette and take shades “custom rims” and “welcome”. They’re used to blend into a gradient on my eyelid.
- Once the shades are blended I take the Kat Von D tattoo liner and follow up with my Bobbi Brown no smudge mascara.
- I’ll then apply my faux mink lashes in the style “captivate” from Land of Lashes.
- I grab my MAC blush in shade “fleur power” and my Too Faced diamond light highlighter. They’re applied on my cheeks and cheekbones.
- I finish off my look with my Colourpop ultra matte lip in “times square”
Tada! Your sparkly silver Christmas look is complete.