Christmas is fast approaching us – Christmas Eve is a week today! I’m usually fairly good when It comes to buying gifts for people as I like to get sorted quite early, however I always find stocking fillers the hardest things to buy – I know they’re just meant to be silly bits and pieces, but I still want the person I’m giving them to, to get some use out of them!
I’ve pulled together a little collection of some nice items you can add to a stocking for a girl below (Sorry boys! Although I do think that smelling like a fruit salad is a bonus whoever you are)
1. Foot and Face Masks from Montagne Jeunesse (7th Heaven)* – Each of these masks only cost £1 which makes them perfect for last minute stocking additions. The packaging is fun and colourful and the products are formulated for a range of skin types, from dry to oily and combination there is bound to be something suitable for everyone. You can buy them online, but they are also stocked in Boots and Superdrug.
2. Alphabet Initial Candle from M&S – I love anything with my initial on it, so these candles are a winner. They look great on the mantelpiece, or next to a mini tree as I’ve tried to attempt above. You can even get a candle with an ampersand sign on it to combine two letters.
3. Glitterati Nail Paint from Barry M* – When Is there a better time of year to cover yourself in sparkle than the festive season?! These nail paints come in a host of glittery shades and at £3.99 don’t break the bank either.
4. Denim Blue Swarovski Crystal Earring from Miglio*- If you are looking for a slightly more expensive stocking filler Miglio are a great place to start, they have a range of affordable jewellery options and all pieces are enhanced with Swarovski elements.
5. Fake Eyelashes by La La Lashes* – Perfect for a New Years Eve party, these fake eyelashes come in a range of styles from heavier more dramatic looks, to more natural pieces.
6. Fruit Salad Shower Gel by Imperial Leather – I love Imperial Leather’s new range of sweet themed shower gels, I was slightly sceptical about the Fruit Salad option as I thought it wouldn’t really smell very much like them at all, but I was pleasantly surprised! Other options in the range include marshmallow and sherbet lemon, but this is my favourite, and even better it was only £1!